[TowerTalk] New Rotor Controller

Ward Silver Ward Silver <hwardsil@WOLFENET.com>
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

Since we were just enjoying a thread on rotors and controllers a few days
ago, those of you Dayton-bound might be interested in stopping by the
Idiom Press/Bencher booth to check out their new rotor controller add-in
card.  From what I hear it will add presets to Ham-M and Tailtwisters.
There's an RS-232 interface option, too, I believe - not sure whether any
software supports it yet.

Here's an idea - hook it straight to the output of DX Summit during the
next contest and give your rotor the old torture test!!

I think they're going to be right next to the Kenwood booth...

73, Ward N0AX