[TowerTalk] L-Network

Dennis ae4ei@powernet.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 21:29:21 -0500

I need some major advice for building my first L-network.  First and
foremost, the L-network isn't the issue, the value's of both the air cap &
roller inductor is where I need the help and where to obtain them at.  Here
is what I am shooting for and my setup:

80 mtr vert out of Rohn 45. Want to be able to run at least 1500 watts.

Set up:  130' rohn tower, of which the top 100' is insulated from the bottom
30'.  There is an M2 3L40 yagi atop the tower.  I would like to have the
ability to use a switching relay system so I can operate both cw and ssb on
80mtr.  I will be using 4 elevated radials @ 30'

Again with all of my submission, any and all help / advice / elmering is
always welcomed and encouraged.....

Thanks

Dennis, W4DWS