[TowerTalk] Spam--What 's good for cookie removal

Edward W. Sleight k4sb@mindspring.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:27:57 +0000

Well, I use the simple approach. I set Netscape to not accept cookies.
If the site demands they be set, I find another site.

While cookies supposedly used only by sites to recall your last visit,
ect., anything which reads and transmits from my HD is a no no. For
example, there's a single byte in BIOS which will inform you of of the
complete description of your computer, including who manufactured the
mother board.

The cookies file is a subdirectory of your browser named "Cookies".
Just find it and delete it.

73
Ed