[TowerTalk] Rude Tower Salesman

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF@aol.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 08:25:56 EDT

Since we are airing this in public here's my reply:

We have been operating short handed for over six months having a real problem
finding competent/reliable sales help. We have had to cut our telephone lines
from five back to three and there are times when that is too many lines.
Yesterday was a particularly bad day when there were only two of us there to
handle the phone calls and a heavy load of walk in customers as well.

If I appeared rude to you then I certainly apologize but please know that it
was the result of a very high stress work load and nothing personal was
intended.

We have the stuff you need and and at reasonable prices. We also have the
knowledge to help you pick the right mix of parts to do the job. We do ask
your patience and understanding when the customer load is high as it was
yesterday.

73 de Gerald Williamson, K5GW Owner/General Manager, Texas Towers