[TowerTalk] Another kudo for Texas Towers

Dick Green dick.green@valley.net
Sat, 20 May 2000 00:55:40 -0400

Allow me to add my voice to the throng: I've bought a lot of stuff from
Gerald and he's one first-class guy running a fine  operation that greatly
benefits amateur radio. Gerald has always treated me with courtesy and
kindness. Gerald is extremely knowledgeable about his products, especially
towers, antennas and rotors, and has taken time to help me with problems
that were the fault of manufacturers and shippers. Prices are excellent,
too. Whenever I'm ready to buy something new for my station, the first thing
I do is check to see if Texas Towers carries it.

Also, Gerald has contributed a lot of his knowledge to this reflector.

73, Dick WC1M