[TowerTalk] Cheesy Credit Card Policies

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 20 May 2000 15:07:09 +0000

I think we've slid off of the reflector's focus, but how does the bank eat
it?  Possibly in the percentage they charge for processing credit card
transactions and in the interest rate charged to credit card holders.  As is
typical in retail,I'm sure the banks initial "mark up" compensates for loss
control. Said another way, IMHO any expense a business incurs comes back out
of the customers pocket.

73 from the land between two rivers.

DE W0ETC