[TowerTalk] Need copy of 1991 CQ article

Dick Green dick.green@valley.net
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:54:26 -0500

Got lots of great responses to my question about adding presets to an
Alliance HD-73 rotor controller. The best suggestion was to replace the
HD-73 with a Yaesu G-800 for $379! Unfortunately, my tower work is over for
the season and I'll have to proceed with an indoor mod.

It turns out L.B. Cebik wrote an article about homebrewing presets for the
HD-73 in the January 1991 issue of CQ. Could someone email or fax a copy to
me? I'd sure appreciate it (and will reimburse your expenses.)

Thanks & 73,
Dick