Re[2]: [TowerTalk] C31XR shipping interval?

Bob Otto Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net>
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:02:54 -0500

Hello Steve,

I'll take the opposite tack.........I know Force12 was behind for a
while this year because they moved their manufacturing facilities.
They were very up-front about this and told me before accepting my
order. Because my tower was delayed....and later my rotor turned into
a virtual rotor (None in Stock!!), I postponed the delivery for two
months.  They were kind enough to work with me.  Additionally, they
provided superb information, not only on their products, but on some
general questions about my planned installation.  Right now, Force12
is very high on my list of GOOD suppliers.

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!