[TowerTalk] base section

Steve ve3tu@rac.ca
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:46:45 +0000

Hi Bruce, I'm a little befuddled with your question. Are you referring to the
common rotating type tower with a bearing at the bottom and slip rings at the
guy stations or some other type of rotating tower? BTW the only thing wrong
with pin base towers is you have to put temporary guys on the first piece you
put up and you should have a torque station somewhere at a guying point.

73 Steve VE3TU