[TowerTalk] Big Boy Rotators

Bob Otto Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net>
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:29:36 -0500

Hello Tom,

You might want to search the archives.  There was some discussion not
too long ago about the fancier control box -- seems the memory gets
lost if it isn't used for a period of time.  Word has it that
Prosistel is changing the box......not sure when the new design will
be out.

I have a "61" on order and they are backlogged.  Other than that, I'd
be interested in hearing from Prosistel owners myself so please share
your results.  I'm also buying a prop pitch to shore my bets <G>

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!