[TowerTalk] Fw: Help with Tri-bander

Gary McDuffie, Sr. ag0n@arrl.net
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:32:06 -0700

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:42:12 -0500, Pete Smith wrote:

> Please reply direct to the original inquirer...

> >From: "Eric Moore" <emoore@windemullerelectric.com>
> >To: "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
> >Subject: Fw: Help with Tri-bander
> >Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:45:13 -0500
> >
> >Pete,
> >
> >Could you please post this to Tower Talk.  I am having trouble and can't
> >get it to go for about 2 weeks now.
> >This is the Email I was asking you about the other day.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Eric
> >K8CCA

My guess is a TH3.  The TH3 was a very early predecessor to the TH7,
which preceded the TH11.

It is for sure Hy-Gain, or a copy. The driven element is insulated
exactly the same as my TH7DX, and the double barrel shotgun matching
arrangement, and the sandwiched element to boom clamp for the driven
element is the same type as mine.

See www.qsl.net/ag0n/tower

At the bottom of the page, click the blue arrow.
Go to "Construction", then "TH7DX", and look at the pictures there.
Click on the thumbnails for more detail.

BTW, that web page is still being put together, isn't even complete.  So
please come back to it later for a completed pictorial story of the
project.

Gary-AGØN

ag0n at arrl dot net
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.