[TowerTalk] More questions Lighting protection

Gerald Smith w6ter@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 05:37:13 -0400

Bob,

You might look at ICE (Industrial Communication Engineers), they make
great coax/hard line tower grounding blocks.

Solid copper is they way to go. Consider using Cadweld for the
connections to the ground rods.

Gerry, W6TER