[TowerTalk] Re: Towertalk

Stu Greene wa2moe@doitnow.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:07:18 -0700

At 12:48 PM 10/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Stu -
>
>Note - I replied direct!

so have I, but TT readers have every right to understand the rules

>Who told you that cc or bcc were ok?

I believe that the successor to K7LXC (wasn't that you?)  told me perhaps a
year ago that the rules were being changed. You, not I,  I made reference
to bcc.  My question deals  only with cc.   What does spam have to do with
copying TT in a reply to an interesting posting?

>I inherited the job of administrator and some issues have been there since I
>took it over 1+ years ago -  If I were guessing - spam control.  But I
>really don't know.

Can you change the rule now?  It seems a bit silly to me.  And as the
administrator shouldn't you know?

>  They guidelines for posting are spelled out when you
>sign up.

I just reread those guidelines.  They are silent when as to cc issues.