[TowerTalk] A 70 year old made my day!

John Brosnahan w0un@info2000.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:21:36 -0600

I had been referred to a 70-year-old, recent-widow as someone
who could help her with the removal of her late husband's tower.
We had a nice conversation and I said I would try to get by in
the next few weeks and would pay her whatever she thought was
a fair price for the tower.

SHE THEN ASKED ME IF I WANTED HER TO CLIMB THE
TOWER AND PUT SOME WD-40 ON ALL OF THE BOLTS
SO THEY WOULD BE EASIER TO REMOVE WHEN I GOT
THERE.

Told her I didn't think it would be necessary!  And that I just
hoped that MY wife will be as considerate to whoever buys
my towers when I am gone!

What a great lady!  She is 70 and hasn't slowed down a bit.

--W0UN