[TowerTalk] First Call Comms

jim_johnson@agilent.com jim_johnson@agilent.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:30:43 -0700

Hello,

   I bought a tower and rotator from First Call Communications and now
I am having a minor problem and would like a response to my question.
However, Joel is not responding to either my email or phone messages.
Is First Call having a problem or do they routinely not respond to
customers'
calls for service?

   Also, in regards to the vibrator used for the tower base pour, out here
in
Santa Clara County (Silicon Valley), a vibrator has to be used in order to
meet
the requirements for a building permit, which I'm sure you all have (!).  I
agree with the poster who said that it really helps a lot to get the cement
around the intricacies of the rebar cage.

   Thanks,
   Jim W6SC

  ---
  Jim Johnson