[TowerTalk] FCC RF Safety Regs Info Sept 1

michael watts wy6k@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:59:12 -0700 (PDT)

I saw a news story in the last year or so in one of
the papers that I read regularly that stated that
there some congressman had asked for a briefing on
this subject and the summary was that they work
uncovered 66 studies that showed no ill effects and
none that showed ill effects.  There were, however,
many news stories reporting ill effects - most of them
quoting one another.

I may have kept a copy and will dig around for it.

Mike wy6k