[TowerTalk] elephants, antennas and propogation

R. Otto R. Otto" <N8NGA@one.net
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 10:37:55 -0400

Hello alsopb,

I agree with your statement, and try my best to post data with both
facts, and sources of data.  One question for you Professor.....does a
elephant have two cracks in it's backside??  Or cheeks?  Hmmmmmmmmm,
wheres my reference books, guess I need to study an elephants backside
a bit closer  <G>

a> You want to know what an elephant looks like.  You go out and view
a> the backside of the elephant only.  Does he have a trunk, does he
a> have big ears or is he made up of just two **big cracks** and a
a> tail?

Brain, I'm teasing you of course!! Your point is valid.  Have a good
day my friend.

73's from.......

R. Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!