[TowerTalk] Re:

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 10:32:10 EDT

In a message dated 09/03/2000 7:10:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time, N8NGA@one.net
writes:

> I'm looking for input -- who makes the best rotor & controller for
>  antennas totalling over 20 Sq. Ft. on a single mast??  Why do you
>  think it's better?

    Best? A prop pitch - it'll turn your house and has a typical 20-year
service life. Some assembly required for control box and mast clamp unless
you go with the M2 set-up or one from Glenn, K6NA, at Aztec RF.

    Number 2? The M2 Orion 2800. Worm gear drive and the best mast clamp in
existence.

    The Yaesu G-2800 is #3 and the Hy-Gain TailTwister #4.

    No ProSistel Big Boys since they have NO track record yet.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech
Champion Radio Products