[TowerTalk] FCC RF Safety Regs Info Sept 1

z.pitman@libertel.nl z.pitman@libertel.nl
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:45:53 +0200

> By the way, there is far more evidence that says rf damages human
> tissue, than there is that says it doesn't.
>
> Fire away!  Asbestos in place.  However, I won't argue with you, just
> stating an opinion.  You have a right to yours, as I do mine.
>
> Gary
>
> ag0n at arrl dot net

Hi Gary,

Please give me some reference to the evidence that says RF damages human
tissue. The entire European Union was not able get a single one, after years
of study and hundreds of millions being spent.As an engineer working in the
cellular industry I'm really interested to have those references.

73 de Zoli HA1AG, PA1AG