[TowerTalk] FCC RF Safety Regs Info Sept 1

MREISING@aol.com MREISING@aol.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 07:24:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/2000 2:46:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
z.pitman@libertel.nl writes:

<<

 > By the way, there is far more evidence that says rf damages human
 > tissue, than there is that says it doesn't.
 >
 > Fire away!  Asbestos in place.  However, I won't argue with you, just
 > stating an opinion.  You have a right to yours, as I do mine.
 >
 > Gary
 >
 > ag0n at arrl dot net

Gary:  It is not about opinion, it must be based on facts, which can be
proven through acceptable scientific methods.  Bad science is worse than no
science because it misleads people and leads to bad decisions.  As one who
has been involved in the environmental industry, both as a regulator and then
for private industry, I know that many of our environmental regulations have
been based on bad science.

Mark, WB9BVV