Re[2]: [TowerTalk] X9 plus 40m

Bob Otto Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net>
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:57:40 -0400

Hello W4EF,

I want to be fair here.  In previous posts I've summarized some data
from the report.  The report does exactly what you outlined, at least
as far as they could given the data they had available at the time it
was written.  Much additional information has been provided on this
list.  I didn't reproduce all the data the report has because:

A)  It's too lengthy
B)  Not all of it was relative to the discussion
C)  Those who want more information are free to buy the report.

>From my perspective, the report was well written and provided some
extremely good data for the HAM community to **evaluate** and use at
its discretion.

73's from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!