Fwd: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Hardline for stubs?

Bob Otto Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net>
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:30:29 -0400

Hello Pete,

Will you guys HUSH!!  Can't ya see I'm trying really hard to talk that
guy outta that crummy old air filled, silly looking, hardline <G>

73's from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!