[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain/MFJ 800 number

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:36:54 GMT

Hello All
After searching the archives for a phone number for Hy-Gain/MFJ parts, all I
found was a phone number that was long distance. I remembered that I had a
message from   Jim Shurden  listing an 800 number.
After getting shuffled around a few times I finally got a good number and
thought others could benefit from this info
The 800 number for Hy-Gain/MFJ parts is 1-800-973-6572
Be sure you have the correct parts number as their database is incomplete
still
73
Rick
KC5AJX