[TowerTalk] K3BU salt water

K3BU@aol.com K3BU@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:54:37 EDT

Hi Steve,
thanks for insight. I wonder if your submerged radials, fluctuation of swr is
caused by salt water "shorting out" the lead to your ground and radials.
Would you want to try to suspend two radials, elevated above water and see if
tide does it? I would guess that not (as much).

Any feeling how they work on the path over salt water vs. over land? Which
way is the water?

Thanks, Yuri

In a message dated 9/21/2000 8:37:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ryansci@InfoAve.Net writes:

>  My 160M inverted L is mounted on the end of a pier about 150 feet long.
The