[TowerTalk] Concerning the LJE RadialPlates...K0FF

K0FF K0FF@ARRL.NET
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:21:43 -0500

Way too many asking me privately about the Lance Johnson Radial plate, so
let me take the space to rehash this for a moment. Evidently many are
unaware of this excellent antenna accessory.

It's a cast aluminum disc with a flange for mounting to the base of vertical
antennas and a number of holes around the outside that are tapped and
supplied with Stainless screws, of attaching radial wires.
A picture of one of mine that we use for Field Day deployment is at:
http://homepages.dstream.net/K0FF/LJEradialplate.jpeg

LJE engineering homepage is at :
www.qth.com/lance/index.html

Happy Building, Geo>K0FF