[TowerTalk] rotor repair hint

Fred Hopengarten k1vr@juno.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:58:00 -0400

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:30:39 -0500 "Bill Heinzinger" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
writes:

> I agree that it is pretty easy to fix a rotor.
>
> A couple of hints.
> 1. get one of those plastic door-wet boot mats that have a turned up
> edge.
> Do the work on there to catch all the bearings.

Remember the K1VR Rule.  There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those who have chased their ball bearings all over the cellar floor, and
those who have never opened up a HyGain/CDR rotator.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR
hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.