[TowerTalk] Pouring concrete

Lee Buller k0wa@swbell.net
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 07:38:27 -0500

Mixing your own concrete is a real chore and you have to really hump to get
a good continuous pour.  The pump method is great as is a small Bobcat that
you load the concrete in the bucket and transport it that way.

If you are going to hump all that to the site...get all the wheel barrows
you can find...call in all your markers with your friends, get your pastor,
priest or rabbi and all his friends.  It is a job to get that all hump to
the site.  I did it for 80 feet and I thought I was gonna croak.  Get
enough guys to spell each other cause the driver wants to off load and
go.  He has another   load to deliver.

Never again....

Lee - K0WA

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,