[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS w2cs@ipass.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:40:27 -0400

Dunno about that, Jim...

An awful lot of hams have prostate cancer.  It's amazing to me how often I
run into a ham on a cancer support list.  Either we hams are far more likely
to be active on the boards, or we are more likely to attract cancer.
Similar observation for pilots.  Nothing scientific, of course, just a
personal observation.

And there are probably quite a few of us who have prostate cancer and don't
know it.  I've often wondered whether all those days as a teenager spent
operating, at times with homebrewed KW amps that were rather poorly
shielded, might some day do me in.

Gary W2CS

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com