[TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available

Tyler Stewart Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@erols.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 04:31:56 +0100

In a message dated 4/8/01 8:09:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, k3mm@erols.com
writes:

<< I hear rumour that upgrade kits to the KT36 are available now?

 Can you tell me if the new antenna has been computer optimized to improve
 perfoormance significantly over the KT34XA?

 73, Ty K3MM

Yes the kits are ready and the introductory price is $250.  Yes the antenna
has been computer and Mike Staal improved, getting no less than 1 dB more
gain on each band and 4-6 dB more F/B.  Go to our web site for more info.
www.m2inc.com.  Don't try to compare old KLM gain numbers to todays accurate
computer analysis numbers however. Just understand that I modeled the
original KT34XA and then went on to improve it by the numbers mentioned.
73, Mike

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----