[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex towers

Dave dave@dbtech.net
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:59:10 -0500

Why doesn't Joel just not attend Dayton, take the money that would be spent,
and give some of us our refunds. I for one am rather angry that part (or
all) of my $5,441 refund - as yet NOT received (although I have been waiting
for MONTHS), is being spent at Dayton.

I also know that there are others waiting for their respective refunds. I
find it untenable that Firstcall would post anything on this list, or for
that matter, show their "face" at Dayton until they have satisfied their
obligation to the individual hams due refunds for undelivered merchandise,
and the ham community at large. There are no acceptable excuses.

Dave
W4DLB

At 09:00 PM 04/10/2001 EDT, you wrote:
>Seems we have seen this same information about a year ago with the previous
>tower supplier to First Call. Guess changing the suppliers may make his
>business better.
>
>The comment on a slow start was similar to the previous supplier last year
>and reason then was due to the new & beefier design, at least that is the
>story he sold me on.
>
>, whatta you guy's think?
>
>P.S. I think I will visit his booth come Dayton, I still have a tower base I
>want to get him to pick up.  If I could get it out of the ground I would
>deliver it to him at Dayton
>
>Bill, K4XT

Sir, are you classified as human?
"Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle"