[TowerTalk] Antenna Parts For Sale

John L. Hammers wa7aw@bentonrea.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:50:39 -0700

I have for sale the following parts.
Prefer local pickup in central Washington
state. Make offer if interested in any or
all parts listed.
1 ea 48' 3" heavy duty aircraft aluminum boom
11 element to boom cast aluminum mounts
   (2 of these have insulators for driven elements)
    ( with Stainless Steel U Bolts )
1 ea 3" boom to 2" mast mounting plate with U Bolts
     ( with Stainless steel U-bolts )
The manufactures cost on these items (according to the
manufacturer) was $2,800.00 for the boom and $48.00 for
the element mounting brackets.
These items are very heavy duty are are in "like new"
condition even though I have had them for over 2 years.
These Items are the only parts Mosley refuses to accept
back as they are considered "used".
Mosley (Mr. Wurdack Sr.)
has agreed on Thursday to accept my settlement offer and
my situation with Mosley will be closed.
please reply direct to me for either comments, or offers
to purchse the above items.
Thank each and everyone of you for your support and help
in bringing this Mosley thing to an end. I only wonder
how long it will take Mosley to finalize.
WA7AW
John Hammers
312 Opal
Grandview, Wa. 98930
wa7aw@bentonrea.com

*          Check out this web page, It's Interesting              *
*      http://users.bentonrea.com/~wa7aw/tower/page14.html        *

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----