[TowerTalk] "Crash" Your Antenna??

ValErwin@aol.com ValErwin@aol.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:14:43 EDT

Towertalkian Gents:

I am in urgent need of  TWO, useable,  Cushcraft 40M loading coils (CC Part #
LCA) such as used on the:

D40 Rotatable Dipole OR 402CD OR XM240 OR X740 Rotatable Dipole

If the "experiment" that I want to employ these two loading coils for is
successful, I will share it with the group -- Don't worry if the heat shrink
is gone as I can clean up the connections and replace the heart shrink.

Please advise as to price/availability via E-mail and save your nickels --

TNX for checking the Al pile  behind the garage !

Regards,

Val L. Erwin
W5PUT
Flower Mound, TX (Dallas area)