[TowerTalk] Off-topic question: HF transceiver testing/repairs

Gary B ( RVN 'BTO' ) blueis@sprintmail.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:20:14 -0400

Fellows...

Please forgive an off-topic post, but a Google search of the 'Net yielded no
help and I don't know where else to ask.

I am looking for a place to send HF gear for repairs and/or testing.  I want
to make sure the rig is ready when the tower is done.  If you know where I
can send equipment, would you email me back-channel:  sfrvn@earthlink.net ??
Any company to avoid (for repair work) based on your experience??  I would
appreciate your suggestions.

73s

Gary B
k3gb