[TowerTalk] CUSHCRAFT 40-2cd Manual

Tod Olson - Idaho tao@skypoint.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:38:28 -0600

I scanned my manual and sent a copy to Marc. If there are others that wish a
copy I will upload it to a web site and send out the URL. Since it is about
1.5 MB as a .PDF format file, I would just as soon limit the upload to one
more time (to the web site)

If you want a copy send me a direct e-mail. If I get two or more requests I
will upload for you to download. If I get only one request I will send it to
that person direct. If I get no requests I will have several extra minutes
of channel time.

Tod, KØTO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----