[TowerTalk] Feeding tower for 160m may QST 1975

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:24:58 +0000

Guys,

These links does not work for me.

Even if I go to club page first and click on any of the links at the
bottom the error message is the same:

"server antennainfo" not found.

This is with NETSCAPE 4.7.

Not noticed problems with other links from other sources.

de Brian/K3KO

"Gary B ( RVN 'BTO' )" wrote:

> I tried the links and they worked okay for me.
>
> If you are using the first link, notice that the link is truncated... that
> is, part of the link is on the line BELOW the first part of the link.  You
> can use cut-and-paste to put both parts of link together in your browser's
> 'Address' box.
>
> Else, you can use the second link to get to the page containing the .pdf
> file and drilldown from there.
>
> Usually, the server/link not found is the result of:  1) not being connected
> when the link is called (and no auto-connect enabled) or 2) a DNS failure
> wherein the domain name you requested (fortwayneradioclub.org) was not
> 'converted' to an Internet IP address, therefore not allowing your computer
> to connect.  Sometimes clicking 'Refresh' does the trick.
>
> Gary B
> k3gb
>
> > The "server" can't be found--either by clicking on first link or the
> > second (and then clicking on file)
> >
> > de Brian/K3KO
> >

> [BIG snip]
>
> > > http://www.fortwayneradioclub.org/antennainfo/vertical_tower_feeding_for