[TowerTalk] guyed tower reference?

Leonard Kay k1nu@k1nu.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:33:20 -0400

Hi people,

I'm currently in the process of getting my
building permit at my new QTH and have run across
a small snag. My building commissioner wants to see
some evidence that guyed towers crumple when
they fail (not fall over) before he issues me
a permit for my 90' tower that is about 70' from
the nearest property line.

I've searched the archives and the Web and I get
a lot of hits (a lot of which are from right here),
but I haven't found an actual reference to
a published study. Can anyone give me a pointer
to such a document? I'll call Rohn today too.

Tnx & 73
Len K1NU

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----