[TowerTalk] Hardline to F connector

SavageBR@aol.com SavageBR@aol.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 19:01:43 EDT

I assume you have a suitable preamp located at the antenna terminals and not
down the feedline near the TV. For the preamp to be effective, it must be
located at or as near as possible to the antenna. Then with 18-20 dB of gain,
the noise figure of the antenna system will be very nearly equal to the noise
figure of the preamp. Then, any reasonable coax loss will have negligible
effect on the TV signal at the TV.

GL
Bruce, AA4Z

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,