Fw: [TowerTalk] Was Antenna Resonance: ratio to height AGL , now Towertalk Conduct

Tim Makins, EI8IC ei8ic@eircom.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:34:03 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Norton KB8XU" <franknorton@home.com>
> This addendum did not accurately reflect my concern so please bear with me
> as I try to clarify:
>
> Tower Talk, Top Band, and a few other reflectors I know of are the
major...

Well said, Frank. I'd like to add how annoying it is when lots of answers
are sent off-list, direct to the person posing the question. OK, so it adds
to bandwidth to post them all, but it is rather annoying that the rest of
us, who might have the same or similar problems, don't get to see the other
answers. Only a few kind people bother to post a summary. I'm quite good at
high-speed deleting of posts - I'd rather do this than be left in the dark
about the subjects I DO want to know about...

73s to all, Tim EI8IC.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----