[TowerTalk] Re: Poor Customer Service

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:17:27 -0400

In addition, last week was a bad one for some ISPs, with the aftermath
of Code Red and SirCam (or, even more often, the restrictive measures
put into place in defense) delaying or losing individual emails.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm