[TowerTalk] cut off rohn 25 tips

J. Kincade w5kp@swbell.net
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:43:27 -0500

Since some of these tower sections might be buried as much as 4' deep, I
think I'd stuff something (newspaper wads?) down into each leg until I only
had about 2 or 3" to fill, then mix a batch of patching mortar or the
premixed patch and go to it. When dried and done, hit it with a small
grinder and wheel, and the leg metal should almost disappear, visually
speaking.
73, Jerry W5KP

> Yes, there is a product used for sealing cracks in concrete driveways.  It
> is a concrete mixture squeeze bottle and you can get it at Lowes,Home
Depot,
> etc.  I don't remember the brand name.  Just snip the filler end and
squeeze
> in the mixture until it stops going in.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----