[TowerTalk] Rotor Maintenance

Kevin Hemsley Kevin Hemsley" <kev@ida.net
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:14:16 -0600

I have a Tailtwister rotor. I'm looking for information on performing
regular rotor maintenance.  Is there a recommended maintenance procedure?
How regularly should a rotor have some type of maintenance to ensure a long
life?  Are there certain conditions or behaviors to look for, or monitor?
Is there an on-line reference for rebuilding or re-greasing a Hygain rotor?
I'm in Idaho, so cold winter temps are common. Thanks for the input.

Kevin Hemsley
KB7TYA
kev@ida.net

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,