[TowerTalk] ATAS-100 as base antenna...

S.J.McCarthy NETWORKS@pcisys.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:55:44 +0100

If anyone on this list could give me some assistance with the following I
would greatly appreciate it. I am considering using a Yaesu FC 20 tuner and
a ATAS -100 antenna as a base antenna mounted on a 17 foot mast attached to
my chminey. I am currently using a QVS 200 (2m&70CM) on the chimney mount
but would like to get more use out of the FT-847 and the limited chimney
mount space.

Any design ideas or reasons to pursue something else greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance..

73's....

Steve
SJM@IEEE.org