[TowerTalk] Vertical Antenna Tubing Strength (was: Increasingeffective 4SQR array bandwidth???

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

Some years ago K2GT had a series of articles in HAM
RADIO magazine on the design and construction of his
80M 4SQR.  As I recall, the elements were full size,
tapered, and made of aluminum tubing.  I Think they
started at 2.5 inches at the base.  I might still have
 the articles in my files.

73, Stew  K3ND