[TowerTalk] Vertical Antenna Tubing Strength (was: Increasing effective 4SQR array bandwidth???

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd@twofifty.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

Isn't there something called wellcasing? I'm sorry to be guessing, but I
think that's what w7rr used for his foursquare.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte