[TowerTalk] Hink and Kinks

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:48:43 -0800 (PST)

I looked at that too and then checked to make sure it
wasn't the April issue!  I agree with Tom, could be
really dangerous.  If I wanted something anti-skid on
tower rungs, I'd paint them with some of one of the
anti-skid paints that are available.  We have some
metal stairs and catwalks at work (outside) that are
treated with it and it works well, even when wet.

Lets be careful out there!

Happy Holidays,
Stew, K3ND