[TowerTalk] Micro Controll

alex alex@sandlabs.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 05:56:05 -0500

If any one needs some Micro Control I will be glad to help. I use for this
purpose One Time Programmable (OPT) 8051 which can be an overkill for some
applications such as the BCD decoder. If you feel that this might be an
ongoing project, then you can use an EPROM/FLASH based part so you can
modify/enhance your design.

You pay only for the micro and shipping :) Everything else - to a limit- is
free.
You still have to make your boards and all other circuits that you like to
control.

Alex

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----