[TowerTalk] re: Is the FCC sharp?

K3BU@aol.com K3BU@aol.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:15:15 EST

In a message dated 12/30/01 12:31:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rwing@southwind.net writes:

>  I already drive 25 hours to work everyday.  I'm an
>  engineer, I'm OK financially,

I'm an engineer too, but not that good :-)
The closest I can figure out is that your watch is too fast, you work while
you drink and drive, I wouldn't want to guess what kind of engineer and who
is OK paying you.

(Sorry, could not resist while prepping for the New Year's Dance at home of
N2EE  <A HREF="http://www.verkhovyna.com/">Verkhovyna Mountainview Resort</A>
)

Yuri, K3BU

BTW I think it is time for us hams to rise and protest this restrictions
crap.

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----