[TowerTalk] Problem W/First Call Communications

DAN MANFRE wa2ndp@combase.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:48:38 -0500

			About a month ago, I posted this message
		on Tower Talk. I am sure that since that time,
		more Hams have subscribed. So, in order to
		keep the Amateur Radio Community abreast
		of QUESTIONABLE BUSINESS PRACTICES
		of First Call Communications, Inc., I am posting
		my most UNFORTUNATE experience with them.
		The following is what happened.   DAN,  WA2NDP