[TowerTalk] mast clamp name?

Bill w9ol@billnjudy.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:19:57 -0600

A member suggested instead of a muffler clamp to serve as a safety to
prevent the mast from slipping down while the rotor was removed I use a
clamp that goes on the mast.
I forgot the name of the clamp and can't find a listing in mcmasters.

please and thank you.

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com   FireBrick@telocity.com   w9ol@telocity.com

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com