[TowerTalk] quads

K3BU@aol.com K3BU@aol.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:37:15 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2001 22:22:39 Eastern Standard Time,
w8ji@contesting.com writes:

>  Who can argue against a quad that has about 10 dB gain over a
>  KLM Big Stick, when that KLM has about ten dB gain over a 5
>  element antenna that is known to have about 10 dB gain over a
>  dipole!
>
>  30 dBd gain on a one or two wavelength boom is worthy of
>  anyone's unfaltering admiration!
>
>  You win!

I won 20 years ago, and looks like I win again :-)
I answered your points, and you come back with this? This is the best you can
do?
It is interesting how you can pick, turn around and ridicule something, when
completely ignoring boboos that you make.
In few months I bet you will "discover" loops and will promote their virtues.

73 Yuri